Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A Life Changing Year

It's been a while since I've blogged. I spend more time these days on linkedin and twitter. However, I would like to take a few moments to reflect on what has been an excellent year all around. A few highlights:

1. We had great news from Alexander's cardiologist that he most likely won't need any more heart surgery.
2. Andrew is doing very well in school and sports.
3. Emma constantly reminds us of her presence in wonderful ways.
4. I hit my goal of losing ~70 pounds and kept it off.
5. I knocked another year of classes off on my MBA degree at Wayne State University (which was named among the top part-time MBA programs in the country by US News and World Report), and started a new certificate program at Carnegie Mellon University.

2012 will be hard to top this, but I'm looking forward to trying. :)

No comments: