Monday, March 07, 2011

Golf Clubs

I'm back in the market for new golf clubs. Navigating through the sea of choices of golf equipment and what is marketing vs reality is a very difficult task. So far, I bought a new Callaway FTiz driver but really I'm looking at replacing the entire set (except my putter). I still need a fairway wood, iron set, wedges, and possibly a hybrid. Irons are the toughest choice out of these...

Mizuno has some nice offerings this year with the JPX800 Pro and MP53, both which are on my short list. I still can't get away from that buttery feel of the Callaway Diablo Forged as well. For a low to mid 80s golfer, there are too many choices out there and it's hard to make a decision.

More demo days coming up over the next few weekends will hopefully lead to making a decision about this before the snow melts.

No comments: