As I reflect on the past year on this New Year's Eve 2010, I realize that this was really a year of great accomplishments.
1. My family is doing wonderfully. The kids are growing up so fast, and are doing well in school. Alex had great news from the cardiologist at his heart checkup and Andrew continues to do well in everything (especially baseball).
2. I lost 50+ pounds and am in the best health since high school. Plain and simple exercise, sticking to a schedule, and eating healthier did the trick. A little direction and accountability by these folks have helped out more than I ever imagined.
3. I finally started my MBA at Wayne State University - in my opinion one of Michigan's best MBA programs - and knocked out 5 courses. I have 9 more courses to go and am learning a great deal as I pursue a dual concentration in MIS and Management.
4. After an exhaustive job search, I expanded my professional network which resulted in my choice of great opportunities in a down economy, and I feel I made the right choice. I get to work with great people, innovative technology, and cool cars.
5. Last but certainly not least, I posted my best ever round of golf on 18 holes!
I'm looking forward to 2011 and what the new year will bring. Happy New Year everyone!