Friday, June 08, 2007

TechEd: Heading Home

I'm here in the blue area next to the hand on labs north. I spent a good portion of the week in these two areas, watching them take down the tables in the food area.

This was my first TechEd, and I must say this is an absolute must-go conference for anyone looking to stay on top of trends and technical learning with Microsoft. I was very impressed with the technical learning opportunities and variety of solutions here.

It's time for me to say goodbye to TechEd and catch my flight home. I miss my family badly, it's been nearly 7 days away from them and I'm sure my son is speaking in sentences and throwing fastballs at 80mph by now. ;)

Look for my Lotusphere vs TechEd comparison post later this week, as I had an opportunity to attend both this year.

No comments: